There’s a post on here wayyy back (I think), stating all the things I love.
So now it’s time for all the things I hate.
- Little girls in middle school saying they’re sooo in love and can’t live without a boy they just started dating 10 minutes prior.
- Bitches who wear tight ass dresses and heels to a fucking rock show.
- When someone tries to talk to you while you have music playing.
- Bratty ass children.
- Parents who don’t control their bratty ass children.
- When people take pictures of everything they do and post them on social sites. Especially sloppy photos, (out drinking, doing drugs, having sex). Why would you air your dirty laundry to the world like that?
- People who text constantly.
- People who are on the phone constantly.
- Dogs that bark for no fucking reason for hours on end.
- When someone walks up and slaps/taps you on the back.
- When someone pokes you in the arm or shoulder to get your attention.
- People who talk while they have food in their mouths.
- People who sound like they have a ton of saliva in their mouth when they’re talking.
- Guys who spit and scratch themselves in inappropriate places while in public.
- People who say “like” after every other word.
- People who use u, r, y for you, are and why.
- Hair on soap
- Toothpaste in the sink
- When the soap dish is all gunky and disgusting.
- When people lick their fingers after they eat when they’re in a restaurant. Use a napkin!
- People who walk in and out of a room 93485098345 times.
- When someone pounds on a door like they’re the police.
- When someone finishes a roll of toilet paper and puts out a new one, but doesn’t bother to put it on the holder, they just sit it on the back of the toilet.
- Seeing someone use a brush thats full of hair. How hard is it to clean the brush?
- People who post 293840958309485 photos of themselves in the same exact outfit and pose.
- When you’re in a relationship and the guy wants to know every single thing you’re doing when you’re not with him. Fuck off, if it had anything to do with you, you would be an active participant.
- Bitches with terrible looking breast implants.
- Obese women who squeeze into clothing 5 times too small and go out in public.
- People who brag about things just in an attempt to make you feel like less of a person.
- People who have more than 2 kids these days. The earth is overpopulated enough.
- Eye rolling.
- The words “ointment” and “moist”.
- Hearing someone have hiccups.
- Hearing someone grind their teeth.
- People who litter! You may not care about destroying the earth but I live here too, bitch, and i’d like it to be kept clean.
- People who kiss to the point of sucking each others faces off, while in public.
- When someone says the word “can’t” like “caint”.
- When there’s only a little soda left in a 2 liter and someone takes some but leaves a tiny amount. Why didn’t you just finish it?
- Or when someone drinks the whole thing but puts the empty bottle back in the fridge.
- When someone stops the microwave but theres still time left on it. There’s a button called CLEAR for a reason.
- People who ask you a question and you say “I don’t know”, yet they ask again, as if you’ll magically fucking know 2 seconds after they first asked you.
- People who point their finger in your face when they’re angry.
- People who clap their hands when they’re yelling.
- Children and teenagers who ask their parents to do something, and when they say no, the kids badger the fuck out of them until they say yes. NO MEANS NO, YOU LITTLE TWAT.
- Middle school kids who think they’re “hardcore” and act like they know shit.
- The whole “hXc/sXe” bullshit.
- People who let everyone walk all over them.
- People who like something until they find out their friends don’t, so they decide to not like it anymore.
- People who need a compliment every 2 seconds to feel good about themselves.
- People who ask for your opinion, then get butthurt because it wasn’t what they wanted to hear.
I’ll stop for now. This list could be endless hahah
I’m not really sure..
But the truth is…
You’re starving. But since you like them so much, and you’re trying really hard to impress them, you don’t want them to see how you chew your food.
I really don’t like Megan Fox.
what how is this unpopular
I know, right. Nobody but straight men like her.
gay female here, I love her.
Gay Female here too,
being gay or straight has nothing to do with it.
Guys like her because she’s hot, and girls usually don’t like her because they’re petty and disrespectful. I don’t really have much of an opinion about her, I guess she’s pretty but I haven’t seen many movies with her so idk…
I really don’t think she’s that hot. She just looks like a normal girl in my opinion :\ idk. When guys go “MEGAN FOX IS SO HOT” my response is always “eh..”
Me and my older sister were above the rest of humanity and we were sent to earth to be raised until we were adults, but we knew we weren’t human. We were in my house except we were the only ones there aside from the other people trying to see what we were doing in the back room (we were old enough to return from where we came). We weren’t able to do go back because of the interruptions so we went the next day at the park and ended up getting discovered by everyone and they ended up going back with us. When we finally arrived from where we came God was there and he was talking to us. In the background of god there was a stained glass window that told a story of how God sent Jesus to the earth and had him die on the cross to provoke Holy Wars thoughout the world as a punishment to man kind. Then I woke up. Mortified.
pizzapoket replied to your post:Every time I think of Nutella, I think of how everybody likes Nutella. Every time I think of how everybody likes Nutella, I think of how you’re the only person I know that doesn’t like Nutella. Every time I think of how you’re the only person I know that doesn’t like Nutella, I think of you. Every time I think of you, I start to miss you. Every time I start to miss you, I become sad. Nutella makes me sad. :(
Deep. Now I’m sad and a tad bit hungry :(
Hmmmm…want some NUTELLA?? :D
Haha yes please!
idk how old you have to be to work there. I think it’s like 17 or 18
Basically everywhere near Christmas
Haha I’m not crazy, I’m going to get a job before I get a car. I won’t be able to maintain having a car without a steady income
Damn. I have no budget v_v I either get a car as a gift or buy my own
Haha start saving! Know your price range and try to save up a couple bucks
sweetfrailty replied to your post:i can’t believe you go to knightdale. that makes me happy.:
I read this and was like “OMG ! YOU’RE GOING TO KNIGHTDALE ! WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME !!? WHATEVER ! IT DOESN’T MATTER, I’M GOING TO SEE YOUUUU. (:” And then I read your reply and I died…..
Aww :( I wish I could go see your shining face though the halls everyday but sadly I am not.
I wish I could go there! I love making new friends